What do you want to see in Anthem, as weapon types!

Suggestions:

ShotGun, Assault weapon variants

Melee weapons

Using the environment

What kind of guns, melee weapons, do you want in Anthem!?

mmm nice, NOW we are talking. I guess that the you would be able to use the usual things:

Assault weapons like rifles, scout rifles, hand cannons, at least a melee weapons, etc.

From the trailer you could see that all the Javelins could be customised, specially with an AoE weapon, like a a Heavy Rocket Launcher or a Multiple Launch Rocket System. Personally I would love to see something more sci-fi oriented, like Lasers weapons or a Railgun.

also....... (and I think I said this before but)....

I want a Lightsaber......

c'mon gundam like robots have a lightsaber, and we are like tiny gundams, so....

You just need to put a Scout Javelin with a lightsaber inside a trailer to unleash the HYPE!

[attach=full]451[/attach]