These guidelines may be updated at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of AnthemHub. We will make sure, to the best of our ability, that every member is made of aware of any changes made to these guidelines.
These guidelines govern any and all services that encompass AnthemHub. You are not entitled to such services or have any guaranteed rights. You have the privilege of using any service offered by AnthemHub and these privileges can be taken away at any time.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages and actions. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, any related websites, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
You are permitted to have ONE (1) AnthemHub account only. If you need more than one, please contact an administrator to let us know why. We have various methods of investigating this, so we recommend following this rule. If you do not, both accounts are subject to removal at any time. If you made a typo in your original name, you may contact us to request a username change.
- Every member has the right to privacy.
- Members who attempt to post personal information about themselves do so at their own risks. This includes websites, e-mails, instant message account names, addresses, phone numbers, and so forth.
- Any member who takes it upon themselves to post information of another member because of personal vendettas or other are subject to removal.
- All content within personal conversations are private. Disclosing what was said in any personal conversation in the public domain without all users consent may result in infractions.
- Please keep posts in their proper forums. Read the descriptions of each forum before posting.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated. E.g., don't be a jerk.
- Racism, discrimination, or hate speech are not permitted at AnthemHub. Anything we consider to breach this subject will be removed by staff and the result will be a swift, no questions asked, immediate ban.
- When posting images, please consider adding them as attachments or using a free hosting service such as Imgur or other. Linking directly to images hosted on other sites can be considered as bandwidth theft and is not good practice, as any linked images can be changed or removed from the host site at any time, resulting in unexpected results or broken links.
- This is when you post successive replies without editing your previous post. This is especially frowned upon if it's a regular occurrence or within a short time of the previous post. This also includes posting threads more than once.
No Abusing the Reputation System
- Do not ask or tell others to rate you in a post. Do not ask for ratings whatsoever. E.g., "Like if you agree". Alternatively, do not spam ratings on other posts, use them only where applicable. Users who ask for ratings or spam ratings will be warned & suspended.
Spamming and Other Disruptive Behaviors
- Spamming is not tolerated anywhere on this site, including (but not limited to) threads, posts, comments, conversations, profile posts, custom titles, status posts, etc. If you spam any area on this website your account is subject to suspension or a permanent ban.
- Other disruptive behaviors such as trolling, flaming, etc. are not tolerated.
Content That is Not Allowed
- Promotional links with referral or affiliate ids, etc. are forbidden and will be removed immediately. All personal website links can be added and displayed via your profile. Even in that area the link(s) may be removed for any reason.
- No "warez" talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as movies, games, emulator roms, software, music, television programs, website designs, pictures, artwork, and so forth. Debating these issues is permitted, however directly incriminating yourself and your activities via your posts (whether using a link, or directly attaching or including it within the post) subject the post or thread to be removed or edited at any time for your own protection, and ours.
- No posting of pornographic pictures, avatars, videos, profile pictures, or outside links are permitted on this website. Suggestive PG-13 is fine (such as cleavage or a thong), but no specific nudity.